Friday, December 31, 2010

Saying Hello to 2011.

I am a poor blogger.  I don't make it a habit to sit at the computer screen and write my thoughts, or share my family's experiences.  I want to.  I just don't do it.  So I have been pondering the things I hope to learn in 2011 and how I can utilize this blog as a tool.  Some of my favorite bloggers have schedules that they keep.  Perhaps they do one book review a week, or share a LO every Thursday.  I love the idea of it but don't believe I would stick to the schedule I set.  Instead I am going to start with only one thing.

daily gratitude

I am going to post three things for which I am grateful.  It may be only a list.  That is okay.  I simply want to acknowledge my gratitude.

I still hope to share my art, relate stories about my family, highlight my thoughts... but my only commitment to the blog is the daily gratitude.  Three things.  Every day.

No comments: