Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ill...

I've been ill.  So have Owen and Cora.  I haven't posted daily gratitude in a week or more.  But, I am not doing this to create another source of guilt.  I truly want to learn from it.  I want to become more joyful and thankful.  I want it to be where I go first.  So, no beating up on myself.  I will just post today's gratitude and move forward

daily gratitude

1.  I am thankful that Greg can take Cora to see the doctor this afternoon.  She has missed three days of school and needs to get healthy.

2.  I am grateful for fizzy bath balls.  It feels really good to sit in the hot water and soak in the moisturizer and relax.

3.  I am grateful for the sunshine which is shining brightly and melting the snow that fell on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! I didn't realize you had this blog! I just stumbled upon it looking for your email address... I think this is lovely and I LOVE her the title to your blog. Nice things to be grateful for. I need to do this more often. :) -Jill