Monday, October 19, 2009

Why Blog?

My life occurs inside my home, but the view out my window is spectacular. I am seldom out in the world which leads to much introspection about what it means to me to be a wife, a mother, a friend, a child of God, and a woman. I have considered starting a blog for a while now but never knew where to even begin. Should I write about my family and share their stories? A family blog seems to be the most common blog I have seen among the people I know. And yet, as the author I felt that perhaps this was an opportunity to share myself. So, I have decided to share life Outside My Window and Inside My Heart. The Things I love, ponder, question, and detest. The things I accomplish. And of course, the stories of my family. I hope you will enjoy these musings.

No comments: