Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What do I love today:

I am making a list of the things I love because I want to remind myself of how much fun life is when I make the most of it. The idea comes from my newest friend, Maggie! :) Greg, who does so much for me and our family Owen and Cora, who are the greatest kids ever reading hiking mountains diet Coke from a fountain studying the Middle Ages, particularly in Britain laughing road trips fun music sleeping in spicy foods the scriptures sunshine and BLUE skies 'snow days' when my family gets an unexpected holiday fireplaces and wood stoves hot springs seeing elk bloglurking the smell of babie' heads OU football ice cream clean sheets on my bed jacuzzi tubs -- wish I had one! candles movies that make my cry The Office -- I found this love because of Maggie my house fresh flowers blueberries that are slightly frozen historical fiction books board games mountains lake Michigan Historical road markers real letters in the mail a brand new journal good pens Wii laughter John Lennon Donny Osmond magazines

No comments: