Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cora's Baby Book -- Finally

This month I have begun a baby book for Cora - yes, she is 11 - and I am having fun using more than one sized page, varying techniques, and loads of feminine details. I am loving this project.
This page is 6x12. The photo was taken on the day we left the hospital. I used a creamy yellow paint on top of the brown pattern paper, punched one edge and added a butterfly. I love the page (though not this photo of it).
This page is very simple. I wanted the focus to be on those tiny ultrasound images and the story. It is however my first use of a doily and I love it.
Here is the first page in my book. All the photos are of my pregnancy. I have used some lovely handmade embellishments and included many little journal details. I love this page.

No comments: