Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My art -- Scrapbooking

On many occasions I have claimed that I am not artistic. Except that I scrapbook. And recently I have realized that this is my art and that when I sit with photos and paper my creative juices flow. I love to scrapbook. Today I attempted to photograph a few of my recent pages. I am still not confident in the results but I have decided to share anyway. This page is for my husband. He is smart, educated, witty, funny, kind, loyal, honest. This page is about the second item on that list. Educated. These photos were taken on the days of his high school graduation, his graduation from Wooster and then from law school.

The color isn't great. Hopefully I can get a better shot one day soon. The butterflies are punched from photos and though the photos are old and not of great quality they are better than this pic shows. I used a white pen to create a line on my frame.

No comments: