Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gratitude

Today I am grateful to one of my favorite bloggers... you can follow her here. She amazes me. Her photography is stunning, her scrapbook layouts are ones of which I am completely envious, she is a mom, a wife, and an incredible blogger. One of her regular, weekly posts is about gratitude. She picks one thing for which she is thankful that week. Today she shared that her blog is now ten years old! She outlined some of the changes in her blog over those years and during the time I read her post I was inspired. I have struggled to find a focus for this blog... mainly because I thought I was writing for my audience. And I didn't know what they (you) wanted to read. Do you care about my scrapbooks? Do you care what I read? Do you want to know about the quiet ordinariness of my boring life and that I am often lonely? Or about my random memories? I last posted in June because of this confusion. I had almost decided to stop blogging. Then I read this post! I do not yet have a focus. But I no longer care. I will blog for me, and hopefully along the way a post or two will interest you. Thank You, Karen!

No comments: