Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book of Stories

I have been a journaller and a scrapbooker for quite some time but over the last few months I have realized that I am capturing events, but rarely am I relating the stories of our lives.  I am attempting to change that focus and luckily I found a perfect class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  It is called Book of Stories and is taught by Karen Grunberg (the blogger I mentioned in an earlier blog post).  The class started today, and I am thrilled.  I know it is going to make me a better storyteller.

Do you wish that you journalled more about your feelings, your stories, the stories of your family?  Or are you a scrapper who never goes beyond the chronological events of your life?  I think you can still sign up for the class (I think it was $25).  And after only one day I know it is going to help me.  Once again I owe thanks to Karen.

No comments: