Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Portraits for Friends

Yesterday I was honored to photograph a family of 6 ... friends whom I have been lucky enough to photograph several times in the past. We went down to a park in Green Mountain Falls and found some great ways to use the sun and shade and wind. It was so much fun. I often think I should do this more often.
I am by no means a professional, and I don't know the camera I have well enough, AND I don't have the camera I wish I had, BUT having said all that... I am proud of these photos. I will share a small selection.
First we used the bridge and gazebo.
I used a warm filter on this one. If they like it, I will do other shots for them.
I love this one, and I think they have a similar one from a few years ago.

Playgroud shots are always fun for me.

There are MANY more. But this is a sampling.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Really great shots! I just took anniversary photos for some friends a couple weekends ago, and I have some senior portrait requests. I hope I come up with something fun!